- Internship Candle of Hope provides internship opportunities to fresh graduates who wish to pursue a career in the field of development. Volunteer – Contact us
- Partnership To adequately address the Social economic issues in societies, we must stop pointing fingers but we must all come together join hands to jointly the ills in society. Candle of hope partners with government, corporate organizations and people of good will to facilitate development issues.
- Campaigns – Candle of hope organizes campaigns to promote social economic empowerment of marginalized and vulnerable communities and to enhance visibility of all our initatives. We also encourage corporates and people of good will to carryout creative campaigns to champion our initiatives.
Keep the hope alive:
- Learn – Learn about the course of COHF initiatives by going through the resource centres, trainings and workshops to deepening your understanding and how you can make a difference to bring about positive change in society.
- Inform – By sharing with your network your experiences and learnings, share on social media platform eg write a blog, articles, participate in projects and campaigns
- Organize – Manage cohf campaigns online and on the ground to sensitize masses, organize workshops and trainings in your schools and other learning institutions
- Engage – Connect with us to participate in our projects through our workshops and trainings. Be a change agent by getting involved in cohf efforts to create a better society
- Sponsor an event/campaign,
- Support research programme